Page Views

Contributors

My Photo
Marie's Palace Of Tuts
Hi all my name is Marie. I haven't been doing tuts very long but I have been making tags for about 8 years now. I am disabled. I am a 26 year old. I still live at home with my mom. She is my world. I hope you like it here. If you have any questions or comments email me at PunkLilAngel778@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blogs I Follow

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Stores That I Love

I Am a CT Member of

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES Photobucket
Monday, August 2, 2010

postheadericon Starlicious


Supplies Needed~
Starlicious Scrap Kit by Rieka_Rafita You can get HERE
Mask Used Gemsmask-2.jpg (Not sure where I got this. If this is yours please email me and tell me where to link to)
Font Used~Shalimar Swash
I used the art work of Ismael Rac which you can get a license HERE
Plugins~
Eye Candy 3 (if you cant get 3 you can use 4 just a little different outcome)
Lokas Gel
Open a 600 x 600 new image with a white background. Open RR_Paper14.jpg copy and paste as a new image. Go to masks and click from image and choose your mask. Open RR_Frame2.pspimage copy and paste as a new image. Go to effects, 3d effects, drop shadow. Use these settings
Vertical~2
Horizontal~ -2
Opacity~100
Blur~0
Color~Black
Open RR_Butterfly4.pspimage and paste as a new image resize by 40%. Go to image rotate and freestyle by 60%. Go to effects, 3d effects, drop shadow. Use these settings
Vertical~2
Horizontal~ -2
Opacity~100
Blur~0
Color~Black
Open RR_Butterfly3.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize by 40%. Go to image rotate and freestyle by 60%. Go to effects, 3d effects, drop shadow. Use these settings
Vertical~2
Horizontal~ -2
Opacity~100
Blur~0
Color~Black
Open RR_Star4.pspimage copy and paste as a new image resize by 20%. Go to layers and duplicate 3 times. Open RR_Star5.pspimage copy and paste as a new image resize by 40%. Go to image rotate and freestyle by 60%. Go to layers and duplicate, go to image and mirror. Open RR_Skull1.pspimage copy and paste as a new image resize by 20%. Go to layers and duplicate, go to image and mirror. Open RR_Bear.pspimage copy and paste as a new image resize by 40%. Now choose your tube you want to add I choose Cool Skirt by Ismael Rac. Now adding the name with these settings
Go to Effects 3d Effects~Inner bevel with these settings
Bevel~Triangle
Width~8
Smoothness~0
Depth~20
Ambience~0
Shininess~0
Color~white
Angle~315
Intensity~50
Elevation~30
Go to effects, 3d effects, drop shadow. Use these settings
Vertical~2
Horizontal~ -2
Opacity~100
Blur~0
Color~Black
Now add your watermark and anything else to make it yours.
Thanks for stopping by please come again soon.



0 comments:

My Blinkies

Please add to your blogs

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

EMAIL

PunkLilAngel778@yahoo.com

Where To Find Me

I just started a facebook so please add me to keep up with new tuts added. So click HERE and add me.