Page Views

Contributors

My Photo
Marie's Palace Of Tuts
Hi all my name is Marie. I haven't been doing tuts very long but I have been making tags for about 8 years now. I am disabled. I am a 26 year old. I still live at home with my mom. She is my world. I hope you like it here. If you have any questions or comments email me at PunkLilAngel778@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

Blogs I Follow

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Stores That I Love

I Am a CT Member of

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES Photobucket
Sunday, March 27, 2011

postheadericon Dear Diary



Supplies~

Dear Diary kit by Clarey which you can get HERE


Teplete 38 by Tracy F which can be found HERE

I used the art work of Mark Wasyl(formally of CILM now with CDO) which you can get a license HERE
Mask~Mask4MCbyTonya-vi.jpg (if this is yours email me and ill add your link)

Font~KosalSaysHy




Open the templete hold shift & D and close the original. Recolor the templete to match the scrap kit. Open clarey_deardiary_paper9.jpg copy and paste as a new image and move to the bottom and apply your mask. Open clarey_deardiary_wordart1.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking and move to right above your mask layer. Open clarey_deardiary_glittercluster.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking and move to right above your mask layer. Open clarey_deardiary_epoxyheart2.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking. Open clarey_deardiary_epoxyheart1.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking. Open clarey_deardiary_diary2.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking. Open clarey_deardiary_pen3.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking. Open clarey_deardiary_flower1.pspimage copy and paste as a new image and resize to your liking. Add drop shadows. These were my font settings.



Plugins Lokas Gel.

Do these settings~

Bevel Width~10

Bevel depth~100

Angle straight up and down

Color overlay checked

Color~#A1D3D4

Color opacity~100

highlight~#E7F5F5

shadow~#479796







Now add your watermark and anything else to make it yours.

Thanks for stopping by please come again soon.

0 comments:

My Blinkies

Please add to your blogs

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

EMAIL

PunkLilAngel778@yahoo.com

Where To Find Me

I just started a facebook so please add me to keep up with new tuts added. So click HERE and add me.